I received the M.S. degree at the 3D Visual Computing and Robotics Lab at Peking University under the supervision of Dr. Yuru Pei and Dr. Hongbin Zha. I did my undergraduate study in the EECS Department at Peking University.
I am interested in computer graphics, computer vision and their intersections. Specifically, I focus on facail detection/tracking, 3D performance capture, modeling and animation.
- Automatic Acquisition of High-fidelity Facial Performances Using Monocular Videos
ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH ASIA 2014)
- Accurate Robust 3D Facial Capture Using Single RGBD Images
IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV 2013)
- Unsupervised Image Matching Based on Manifold Alignment
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI 2012)
- Personalized Tooth Shape Estimation From Radiograph and Cast
IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (TBE 2012)
- Interactive Modeling of 3D Facial Expressions with Hierarchical Gaussian Process Latent Variable Models
International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2009)